Sunday, December 15, 2013

World's Easiest Make-Ahead Chicken -- just chicken breasts and salad dressing cooked in the crockpot. People ask me for the recipe every time I make this!

Chicken and Bacon Alfredo
Chicken and Bacon Alfredo

Download whole gallery
The trick to keeping your desk lunch salad crisp and delicious: food52.com/.... #Food52 #NotSadDeskLunch
The trick to keeping your desk lunch salad crisp and delicious: food52.com/.... #Food52 #NotSadDeskLunch

Download whole gallery
World's Easiest Make-Ahead Chicken -- just chicken breasts and salad dressing cooked in the crockpot. People ask me for the recipe every time I make this!
World's Easiest Make-Ahead Chicken -- just chicken breasts and salad dressing cooked in the crockpot. People ask me for the recipe every time I make this!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment