Friday, December 20, 2013

Sounds good :-) Mississippi Sin Dip- SO GOOD! Let's just say that I made this for a party and the ENTIRE thing was gone in an hour or less! I used light sour cream and light cream cheese (not that that really helps this "sinful" dip) SO good. Maybe add a few hits of hot sauce.


Download whole gallery
Sounds good :-) Mississippi Sin Dip- SO GOOD! Let's just say that I made this for a party and the ENTIRE thing was gone in an hour or less! I used light sour cream and light cream cheese (not that that really helps this "sinful" dip) SO good. Maybe add a few hits of hot sauce.
Sounds good :-)   Mississippi Sin Dip- SO GOOD! Let's just say that I made this for a party and the ENTIRE thing was gone in an hour or less! I used light sour cream and light cream cheese (not that that really helps this "sinful" dip) SO good. Maybe add a few hits of hot sauce.

Download whole gallery
Six Sisters' Stuff: Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
Six Sisters' Stuff: Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup

Download whole gallery
Pollo Loco - Mexican Chicken and Rice
Pollo Loco - Mexican Chicken and Rice

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment