Monday, December 23, 2013

(LOVE) Chicken Curry in the slow cooker. I added veggies (potatoes, carrots, and a lot more curry than what the recipe called for). I also used lite coconut milk to cut down on saturated fat. I served this with brown rice and pita bread.

Crunchy Chicken Sandwich
Crunchy Chicken Sandwich

Download whole gallery
BBQ Chicken Crescents
BBQ Chicken Crescents

Download whole gallery
(LOVE) Chicken Curry in the slow cooker. I added veggies (potatoes, carrots, and a lot more curry than what the recipe called for). I also used lite coconut milk to cut down on saturated fat. I served this with brown rice and pita bread.
(LOVE) Chicken Curry in the slow cooker.  I added veggies (potatoes, carrots, and a lot more curry than what the recipe called for).  I also used lite coconut milk to cut down on saturated fat.  I served this with brown rice and pita bread.

Download whole gallery
Slow Cooker Italian Chicken #Recipe #Dinner #Maindish
Slow Cooker Italian Chicken #Recipe #Dinner #Maindish

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment